Tuesday, December 13, 2011

LONG CLASSIC MOVIES


LONG CLASSIC MOVIES

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

I visited www.directstartv.com and upgraded our television package. I’m glad that I did because a big snow storm came through last week and my husband and I were stuck at the house for two days. It is one of the bigger storms that has come through in a long time. Luckily, while we were snowed in our television and power were still working. We were able to spend time together with the dog watching movies on the couch. I felt like we were hiding out . We watched old movies that we always want to watch but never have the time because they are so long. We watched Elizabeth Taylor in “Cleopatra”. We watched one of our favorite old movies that reminds us our Southern roots, “Gone with the Wind.” We also watched an Oscar winning old film that we have really never had enough time to get all the way through, “Ben Hurr”. We actually really liked the movie and were glad that we finally were able to get through it . We have been trying to watch the whole thing for years. Two days of a movie marathon was relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment