Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Glenda Tells the World her Story - The Change Book 3

I have co-authored a book with Jim Lutes and Jim Britt 
(Tony Robbins former Life Coach)

I have one chapter where I share with the world what I experienced with panic attacks, anxiety, negative thoughts, and low-self-esteem. I share how positive change took place inside of me despite the many challenges I faced. I also share the body, mind and spirit connection and how they relate to personal growth.
I am honored to have the opportunity to share how I moved from

Timid and Fearful to Total Fulfillment!


Book 1 and Book 2 of The Change are already available.

Book 3, which I am in will be out around March 2015

If you want to be notified when Book 3 is ready, please fill out the form below and you will alerted.










The Change Book Series.... 

Insights and Empowerment on Personal Development
Visit the website for more information.

################



Glenda Thomas
Coach Glenda
Integrated Life Coaching

http://glendathomas.wordpress.com

Visit my website for details about how you can experience phenomenal growth in your life.
 I work with motivated people who are ready to leave the 
QUICKSAND and move forward to the best QUALITY of life EVER!



Online Courses 
and 
One on One Premium Packages are Available

No comments:

Post a Comment